This is a review of Deodorizing Foot Mist that is manufactured by Deep Steep. This product claims to make your feet feel fresh while eliminating foot odor. Read on to find out if this product is right for you and your symptoms.
The ingredients in Deep Steep’s Deodorizing Foot Mist include the following:
- Purified water
- Organic aloe vera: Aloe vera is a very popular ingredient in after sun care products. It is renowned for its moisturising and cooling qualities on skin that has been afflicted with minor sunburns and other rashes.
- Saccharomyces ferment
- Infusion of organic herbs
- Peppermint extract: Peppermint extract is a popular oil used for several different ailments. It is most often used to treat gastrointestinal problems likes irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion and nausea. It is increasingly being used to treat minor skin afflictions.
- Tea tree extract: Tea tree oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It is an all purpose oil that is used to cure a variety of ailments as well as skin afflictions. It is said to have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. It is used to treat cuts, scrapes, acne, warts and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
- Spearmint extract: Spearmint oil is also often used to treat digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhoea, indigestion and nausea. It is also often used to treat cold and flu symptoms as well as swelling in the mouth.
This product is not tested on animals.
The directions state that you should spray the mist onto your feet in order to prevent and cover up any foot odor.
Possible Side Effects
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult your doctor before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is designed to be used topically and should be kept away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
There are possible side effects from essential oils and if you are allergic to any of these ingredients you should avoid this product.
Peppermint oil may cause allergic reactions in some people as well as heartburn.
Excessive use of spearmint might increase kidney and liver damage. It may also cause damage to the uterus and should be avoided during pregnancy.
The use of tea tree oil should be avoided in young boys who have not gone through puberty, especially in conjunction with lavender oil. The interaction may cause hormonal changes in young boys and cause abnormal breast growth.
The retailer price for this product is $7.16 for a 6 fl oz bottle of Deodorizing Foot Mist. This price is reduced from $8.95.
The manufacturer lists this product at $9.95 for a 6 fl oz bottle. This does not include shipping and handling.
Neither the manufacturer nor the retailer offers a guarantee on this product. The retailer lists five reviews of which three are positive but only two have any text.
This product employs the use of many popular natural treatments for foot odor. It is inexpensive and it is said to smell very good without using perfumes. However, this product merely covers up foot odor instead of treating the root cause of the problem. It is unclear how effective this product would be in treating fungal infections or other root causes of foot odor.
Click here to learn more about our Top Athlete’s Foot Treatment Products.
|Athlete's Foot Clear||Naturasil||Healing Natural Oils||Forces of Nature||DeSensua|
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (6 bottles) *Best Value
|Speed of Results||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Good||Average||Average|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99.10%||80%||75%||74%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Risk Free||Risk Free||Unopened Only|