The #1 Rated Athlete's Foot Product: Athlete's Foot Clear
The following is an in-depth product review of Athlete’s Foot Clear. This is a quality product, which ticks all of the boxes in terms of quality, research and results. This is by far the best product we have reviewed for eradicating fungal infections, providing soothing relief and preventing future outbreaks.
Athlete’s Foot Clear claims to provide an all-in-one solution to clear up fungal infections, whilst addressing the root cause of the attack, to ensure that future outbreaks do not occur. It inhibits the spread of the fungus as well as prevents it from reproducing, which kills the infection. Furthermore, its skin healing benefits enable the skin and nails to regrow and regenerate, leaving the skin soft and healthy. Read on to find out more about Athlete’s Foot Clear and whether it stands up to the claims.
- Undecylenic Acid (25% USP) – provides effective anti fungal elements. Derived from castor oil, 25% is the most effective concentration.
- Flax Seed Oil – nourishes and moistens cell membranes, reduces inflammation, boosts metabolism and energy.
- Sweet Almond Oil – properties of sweet almond oil make it perfect for relieving the itching, burning symptoms of athlete’s foot.
- Jojoba Oil – is an effective healing agent for skin ailments because of its antimicrobial properties.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) – has strong soothing and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) – provides cooling and soothing relief from irritation and speeds up wound healing time.
- Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Oil – an astringent and powerful antibacterial.
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil – is a natural chemical antiseptic and has properties that are both analgesic and pain relieving.
- Propolis – an antibacterial substance (produced by bees), that helps reduce inflammation, and aids skin healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a highly absorbable form of Vitamin E, known to maintain skin hydration and restore healthy skin tone.
- Menthol – provides cooling analgesic relief and acts as an anti inflammatory.
- Camphor Oil – derived from the Cinnamomum camphora tree it acts as a natural anti-itching agent.
- Chia Oil – is rich in a number of nutrients, including omega-3-acids, calcium, iron, vitamin-c, potassium and anti-oxidants.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil – is an effective natural analgesic which acts as an anesthetic and an antiseptic agent.
- Lavender Oil – offers antibiotic properties aswell as a good smell.
- Manuka Oil – contains triketones, an antifungal that also promotes multiplication of critical healing cells.
- Canola Oil – is a phenolic compound that contains antioxidant properties, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Mineral Oil – used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
The recommended use for adults is to apply a thin layer to cover the affected area twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
Possible Side Effects
We found no side effects for any of the ingredients used in Athlete’s Foot Clear.
Athlete’s Foot Clear is offered in a variety of packages, ranging from a one bottle “Sampler package” to a 6 bottle “Best Value Package”. On their website, the regular price for a single bottle is $49.95. However, huge discounts are available for multiple purchases. The 6 months supply is the best deal, with which you can save over $220. As long term effective eradication of athlete’s foot can take time, this a great costs effective option for consumers.
Athlete’s Foot Clear comes with a surprisingly strong 60-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with this product at any point during the 60 days following the purchase date, the manufacturer allows you to return any containers for a full refund, even if they are opened. All the customer is responsible for is the shipping cost to return the product. The generous return policy makes the multi-bottle packages that they offer a tempting deal, as you will be able to send them back at any point if you decide you do not like them. We should also mention that the customer feedback and excellent customer reviews leave us with no doubt that this is a significantly effective product with huge benefits for treating athlete’s foot, symptom management and prevention of future infections.
Compared to the other athlete’s foot products that we have reviewed, it seems that Athlete’s Foot Clear is one of the best on the market. Perhaps even THE best! It contains an incredible blend of clinically proven key ingredients for providing a total care solution for treating athlete’s foot. It tackles the root cause of infections providing an all-in-one solution designed to help clear tough infections and prevent future outbreaks. Athlete’s Foot Clear contains no additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, and their money-back guarantee is impeccable. Furthermore, their rave customer reviews and testimonials confirmed what we already thought. That this is a great product with many happy satisfied customers. If you are looking for an athlete’s foot solution, this is probably the best value you will get for your money.
Jimmy Rodriguez reviewed on and gave it a rating of 5.
*The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Editor. Results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.